It is our aim to ensure that every student achieves whilst at Archway Academy. To do this we make sure that we are:
- offering a broad, balanced, relevant and appropriate choice of subjects.
- providing appropriate qualifications to engage all learners.
- promoting a love of learning.
- securing high achievement.
- provide stretch and challenge for all.
- equipping pupils for their role as citizens.
- encouraging pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds.
- developing problem solving and thinking skills.
- providing opportunities for students to question, analyse, evaluate and synthesise.
- developing an awareness of spiritual, social, moral and multi-cultural understanding.
- encourage habits of independent learning to become resilient learners.
- supporting learning needs of ALL students.
- providing high quality careers education so students are prepared for their next stage of learning
- encouraging students to engage with a curriculum to stretch and challenge.